1.1. We, Tomodo Ltd. ("We", "Us", or "Our"), respect the privacy of the users and visitors of our Start A Fire service (the "Service"), and are committed to protect the information that Our users ("User" or "You") share with Us.
1.2. We believe that You have the right to know our practices regarding the information We may collect when You log into the your Account and use the Service. The guidelines contained herein apply to your use of the Service.
Last Revised: 03/05/15
Which information may we collect with regards to Our Users?2.1. We collect two types of data and information:
2.1.1. Non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information.
The Non-personal Information We gather consists of technical information, behavioral information, and aggregated information including, among others, the following:
• The Operation System through which you are accessing the Service and its operation in connection with your use of the Service.
• Information regarding the Browser through which you are accessing the Service and its operation in connection with your use of the Service and otherwise.
• The operation of the platform you are using and which is running your operation system (e.g. your personal computer, apple computers, mobile devices etc.)
• User's 'click-stream' on the Branded Site;
2.1.2. Individually identifiable information ("Personal Information") - To put it simple, this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature. The Personal Information gathered consists of personal details You have provided us through the Account Registration Procedure, via email and/or which is available through Your profile in one of the social media platforms through which You have logged into the Service, including, but not limited to: Facebook, and LinkedIn. The Personal Information gathered consists of individually identifiable information, including, but not limited to Your full name and e-mail address
- 2.1.1. Non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. The Non-personal Information We gather consists of technical information, behavioral information, and aggregated information including, among others, the following: Technical information:
How do we collect information on our UsersWe collect information through Your use of the Service. In other words, when You use the Service We are aware of Your usage of the Service and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage.
What are the purposes of the collection of information?4.1. Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- 4.1.1. Enhance Your experience with the Service;
- 4.1.2. Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Service's interface, for example, learn about the preferences of users and general trends on the Service (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others);
- 4.1.3. Provide you with analytics regarding your use of the Service.
- 4.2.1. Enable the overall operation of the Service.
- 4.2.2. Personalize your experience with the Service.
- 4.2.3. Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc.
- 4.2.4. Be able to contact You for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support
- 4.2.5. Verify Your identity when You use the Service.
- 4.2.6. Determine general geo-location information (i.e., country) from which Your computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of Our Service's users as well as in order to safeguard our Service.
Deletion/Modification of Personal InformationAt any time You may request that Your Personal Information would be deleted or modified, in whole or in part, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site and/or Service may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Cookies & Local StorageWhen You use the Service, We may use industry-standard technologies such as "cookies", Flash and/or Silverlight (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer ("Tracking Cookie(s)") and which will allow Us to enable automatic sign-in to the Service and make the User's browsing more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Tracking Cookie option. Most browsers will allow the User to erase cookies from their computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Tracking Cookie option in Flash or Silverlight You should use the settings option of Flash/Silverlight according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if You block or erase Tracking Cookies, or change the settings of Flash and/or Silverlight, Your online experience may be limited.
SecurityWe take a great care in maintaining the security of Our Service and Users' information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, We do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
MinorsThe Service is intended for users over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, Tomodo does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site and the Service. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact Tomodo at: email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that Tomodo collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Direct MarketingYou hereby agree that We may use Your contact details for the purpose of informing You of products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to You, as well as for sending you other materials to the e-mail address You provided in the registration process. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Tomodo by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing Yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to You.